Cady on More...

Cadys movie

1 reply to this topic

#1 elwayone

Elwayone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:autograph collecting; my beloved Denver Broncos, the Yankees and the Celtics; hiking; all things Tom Cruise; and, of coure, ALL MY CHILDREN

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:31 AM

Yesterday's (7-12-13) "More All My Children" episode had a very brief preview of Cady's new movie. They said that next Friday's "More.." episode whould have more information about Cady's movie. I know that some of you don't watch the "More.." episodes and I wanted you to know this.

(Does anyone know if Jordi V. and David C. are still on the show? Jordi hasn't been on since the first week and Daivd seems to be "out of town" all the time. )

Also, Michael B. Jordon, who played Jack's adopted son, Reggie, is getting rave reviews for his new movie.I think it's called Fruitville Station or something like that.

#2 daboys1215

2 Dinners on 1 Plate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

From what I know Jordi V is on a recurring contract and will be on here and there but I think he's working on another project at the moment. As for David C, I believe is his retired. He might show up for brief appearances but he is all but done with acting. ( As far as I know)

I'll be sure to check out the More show on Monday (or whenever I actually watch it)

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users