"What the H..."

1 reply to this topic

#1 elwayone

Elwayone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:autograph collecting; my beloved Denver Broncos, the Yankees and the Celtics; hiking; all things Tom Cruise; and, of coure, ALL MY CHILDREN

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

I am still amazed that AMC didn't win any Emmys this week. The scene in the sanatorium with Erica, Annie, Janet, and Mariam was worth an Emmy in itself!! It is unbelievable that Debbie and Darnell didn't win for the scenes when they were grieving their baby. There has been no better "last scene" than there was between "our" Tad and Dixie when they were on the park bench (in terms of the show ending under the circumstances as it did). I didn't particularly like the double Erica storyline, but Lucci did do a great job of separating Erica from------(can't even remember her name!). No recognition for the love scene between Bianca and Marissa (I believe a 1st on daytime TV). Jacob did a great job playing a lost drunk and he's not even nominated!!! All My Children goes out and it seems as if we were the only ones who noticed. What the H E double hockey sticks was the academy thinking???!!!! Often times, in the past, I thought that AMC was just too good and the others were jealous. The only thing I can think of is that he academy was so very embarassed that AMC had been canceled that they choose to ignore the show; what a pity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER ALL MY CHILDREN

#2 LuvTadnDixie

2 Dinners on 1 Plate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

That really stinks. I have to wonder if the outcome would have been different if the show was still on the air.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users