Karaoke with AMC, et. al.

2 replies to this topic

#1 elwayone

Elwayone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:autograph collecting; my beloved Denver Broncos, the Yankees and the Celtics; hiking; all things Tom Cruise; and, of coure, ALL MY CHILDREN

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

Jill Larson and Bobbie Eakes will be singing karaoke along with "other AMC stars" and actors from other soaps. This event will be on July 22, 2012 from 9- 12 (midinght). The cost is $85 for the event. Contact Claire Mullan, 11315 Blue Sage Dr., Kagel CAnyon, CA 91302. Event is in LA.

#2 LuvTadnDixie

2 Dinners on 1 Plate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:16 PM

There was an article in the new SOD about Jill Larson. She's was talking about Prospect Park a little. The soap mags still feature articles on the AMC stars even though the show has been canceled. I even read an article recently about the original actress who played Dixie. It was interesting. I wonder who else from AMC will be at the event. It's nice that they can reunite with their old cast mates and do something fun like this.

#3 elwayone

Elwayone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:autograph collecting; my beloved Denver Broncos, the Yankees and the Celtics; hiking; all things Tom Cruise; and, of coure, ALL MY CHILDREN

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

Stephanie Gatschet (sp) will be there as well as stars from GH and other AMC stars.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users