list of episodes on Soapnet

13 replies to this topic

#1 elwayone

Elwayone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:autograph collecting; my beloved Denver Broncos, the Yankees and the Celtics; hiking; all things Tom Cruise; and, of coure, ALL MY CHILDREN

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:37 AM

The Pine Valley Exposer website has a list of episodes that are to be shown on the special weekend Soapnet has planned for AMC. The second day is dedicated to the great AMC couples and Tad and Dixie are included.

#2 xLexiRayx

2 Dinners on 1 Plate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:18 AM

Yeeaah. I cannot wait I think like 3 of the 5 episodes have Tad n Dix in them..i want Soapnet jus for that occasion lol

#3 SongBird

2 Dinners on 1 Plate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • Interests:Also on Twitter @SongBird3411

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:06 AM

What episodes are these? Dates and times?

#4 frenchbred

Quite a Tomato

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:23 PM

when is this happening??

#5 LuvTadnDixie

2 Dinners on 1 Plate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:33 PM

Well obviously Tad returning from the dead has T&D in it. What other episodes would they be in? I hope they're not painful ones.

#6 Claudine

Momma

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,499 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:54 PM

Here is the schedule.

The seven-hour "All My Children: Last Chance for Romance" marathon airs Sunday, September 18, from 5PM-12AM!

5PM – Cliff and Nina are married in a fairy tale wedding. Plus, pregnant with Cliff’s baby, Sybil is not happy about his marriage to Nina, and Tom and Erica fight when she has to attend a business dinner on their anniversary. (Original Air Date 9/3/80)

6PM – Jenny and Greg are married in front of family and friends, Palmer discovers the truth of why the Chandlers have come to Pine Valley, and Adam sets his sights on Erica. (Original Air Date 2/14/84)

7PM – Tad and Dixie are joyfully reunited when Tad finally convinces Dixie he’s alive and on the other side of the door, Hayley and Charlie find Brian and Junior on the run, and Opal and Palmer are reunited with Junior. (Original Air Date 3/4/93)

8PM – Ryan and Gillian share a romantic wedding filled with surprises, Leo and Greenlee have a last minute change in plans when he remembers he has the wedding rings, and while on the witness stand, David admits his guilt about the drugs to Dixie. (Original Air Date 4/9/01)

9PM – Leo and Greenlee are married in an intimate wedding in the boathouse, Anna and David debate whether to tell Greenlee that her father’s been shot, and Tad and Brooke try to find Maria. (Original Air Date 7/15/02)

10PM – Romance is in the air as Zach and Kendall prepare to divorce in the Caribbean. Plus, JR tries to warn Jamie about Amanda, and Babe visits Josh at work and Erica kicks her out of her studio. (Original Air Date 12/15/05)

11PM – A stunned Angie and Jesse share an emotional reunion at the train station, Erica is arrested at the fashion show she’s hosting, and Greenlee tells Aidan that Kendall may be pregnant. (Original Air Date 2/18/08)

#7 SongBird

2 Dinners on 1 Plate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:17 PM

No, the 1993 one is the only one I care about. Though the Angie/Jesse train station episode is great

#8 LuvTadnDixie

2 Dinners on 1 Plate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:26 PM

Oh God, please don't tell me the Ryan & Gillian episode includes David admitting he drugged Tad and Dixie not reacting? UGH!

So happy they're showing Tad's return in 1993! (I will absolutely tape that one!)

Have you guys ever seen Cliff & Nina's wedding? It's a must see! Beautifully done! No MEK then, but you'll still have fun seeing a young Palmer, Brooke, Cliff, Nina and many others. (I'll tape this one too!) I remember this aired on the last day of summer vacation.

MEK and Adam will be in the Greg and Jenny episode. Should be interesting. I don't think I ever saw that episode because I was in school at the time, and didn't have a VCR.

#9 SongBird

2 Dinners on 1 Plate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:04 AM

That's true. Maybe I will DVR the two 80s episodes, too. Cliff and Nina would be fun to see. Plus, Tom and Erica are in it! And the second one has Greg and Jenny, plus Palmer, Adam and Erica!

These were both before I started watching. Heck I was only around 2 when that first one aired. LOL.

#10 EG*

Board Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:28 AM

Awwww. Rather than the Greg/Jenny wedding, I would prefer to see the one where Jenny was about to marry Tony and Greg is shouting to Jenny, "NOOOOO" a la "The Graduate." I was LMAO when that was shown cuz it was obviously such a ripoff of that movie! But it was very dramatic, and I remember how exciting it was waiting to see if Greg could stop Jenny in time LOL. Greg and Jenny reunited in that episode after he stopped the wedding! I LOVED it!

and yes, I watched Cliff/Nina. it was truly a fairy tale wedding. So beautiful, with a horse drawn carriage, and it was on the Cortlandt property and outdoors. Edmund and maria's was an attempt to copy that, but Cliff/Nina's was so much better, IMO.

#11 sunshine

2 Dinners on 1 Plate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

They also have the "I Love Lucci" Marathon on Sept. 17. It looks like T&D are at least in one of the episodes:

SOAPnet is celebrating All My Children with a weekend full of classic episodes from the show's 41-year history! The two-day marathon kicks off on Saturday, September 17 with our "I Love Lucci" marathon, highlighting some of Erica Kane's most memorable moments!

The five-hour "I Love Lucci" marathon airs Saturday, September 17, from 7PM-12AM!

7PM – Tom furiously ends his marriage to Erica when he discovers she’s secretly been taking birth control pills, and Langley tries to convince Myrtle they’ve never met before. (Original Air Date 11/27/79)

8PM – Erica gives a shocking speech when she accepts the “Media Woman of the Year” award while high on pills, Kelsey thinks she’s going into labor after Lamaze class with Edmund, and Janet panics when she learns Amanda has pneumonia. (Original Air Date 1/19/96)

9PM – Erica’s in denial when Bianca announces she’s gay, Ryan and Gillian spend a special Christmas together, Mateo is upset when Hayley wants to turn herself into the police for killing her mother, and Tad and Dixie celebrate the holiday together despite Leslie’s efforts. (Original Air Date 12/22/00)

10PM – It’s a Christmas miracle when, after Erica implores her to come out of her coma, Bianca opens her eyes and Erica reunites her with baby Miranda. Plus, JR is furious with Adam for the loss of Bess and tells him he’s no longer his father. (Original Air Date 12/27/04)

11PM – Surrounded by their families, Erica and Jackson are married in Boca Raton. (Original Air Date 5/24/05)

#12 SongBird

2 Dinners on 1 Plate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:35 PM

Blech, that 2000 episode holds little appeal. It was too much about David and Leslie.

#13 SongBird

2 Dinners on 1 Plate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 12:06 PM

Bumping as a reminder that these marathons run this weekend. Really looking forward to the T&D episode tomorrow. Tivo is set! And I think it even airs before the Emmys! Wooo!!!

#14 Claudine

Momma

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,499 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 12:08 PM

Mine is set too. I'm grabbing all the old ones and leaving at 10 LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users